Chocoholocs Terms and Conditions
Chocoholocs Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Make sure that you understand completely the price of your service, what is included and any terms and condition under which the service is rendered.
PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
2. The balance of the fee is due, in full, on the day of your scheduled initial locking session, in. CASH, DEBIT, CREDIT OR MONEY ORDER. Additional payment methods can be used such as PayPal, can be used at the discretion of the client and consultant.
3. All product sales are final. No Refunds.
4. Deposits are refundable (except $30 handling fee) up to 2 weeks before your scheduled appointment.
5. All clients are required to make an appointment for any consultation and/or hair care services. Walk–ins will not be seen at any time.
6. Clients who arrive a ½ hour late or more without calling will automatically have their appointment cancelled and any deposit will be forfeited.
7. Children are not recommended to bring unless receiving a service.
8. CHOCOHOLOCS Initial Interlock sessions are scheduled for morning appointments only. This is due to the hours needed to create the locks often extends beyond 12 hours. Therefore, morning appointments allow the consultant to maximize efficiency, speed, attention to detail and creative expression during the daylight hours.
9. Interlock clients are to arrive to their appointments with freshly shampooed and thoroughly dry hair only!! No oils, conditioners, or anything that makes the hair soft and slick.
10. CHOCOHOLOCS initial Interloc Package includes the following:
• Consultation where the hair is assessed, services clarified, and price set
• Initial Locking Session where the foundation of the locks are created
• 6 Week follow- up appointment includes the re-tightening of the loc’s new growth.
11. An Interlocks starter kit is included for all initial Interlock clients only. The starter kit includes at least:
• Shampoo sample specially formulated for the beginning stage of microlocs
• Special elastics to be used to keep the hair minimally disturbed during washing
• Satin bonnet
• Shower Cap
• And other supplies deemed necessary for the client and service.
12 . You agree to use products as instructed by your Trainer/Consultant. You understand that the special shampoo you have been instructed to use is designed to produce the optimum results, and that using products and techniques other than those instructed by your Trainer/Consultant may result in lock slippage, tangled, or unlocked hair. If instructions provided to you, by your Consultant, are not followed and the quality of the resulting work does not meet standards, your Trainer/Consultant is not obligated to provide you with certification. Your Trainer/Consultant may recommend that additional training is needed to reach the required level.
13. You further understand that if regular maintenance is not conducted, your Consultant is not liable for the condition of your microlocs.
14. There is a one-time non-refundable fee of $30 for the consultation. The fee will be credited to your initial locking session.
15. Cost of Establishment for Microlocs/Interlocs are $50 an inch after initial starting price of $500. This can change based on condition of hair. Therefore, total cost will be determined at consultation appointment after assessment of hair.
16. Re-tightening's are charged at the rate of $30 per hour and are recommended for every 6 weeks for Microlocs/Interlocs and Braidlocs.
17. Cost of Establishment for Braidlocs are $25 an inch after initial starting price of $100. This can change based on condition of hair. Therefore, total cost will be determined at consultation appointment after assessment of hair.
18. Cost of Establishment for Traditional Locs are $80-$100 for initial starting price. After that, maintenance is $50 a month. This can change based on condition of hair. Therefore, total cost will be determined at consultation appointment after assessment of hair.
19. Promotional and Sale prices can change based on condition of hair. Therefore, total cost will be determined at consultation appointment after assessment of hair. Promotional & Sale prices are subject to change or end at any time.
20. A 50% deposit is required to book an appointment for the initial locking session. Deposits are refundable (except $30 handling fee) up to 2 weeks before your scheduled appointment.
21. Full payment of balance is due the day of or before date of services or rendered.
22. . We create Microlocs using the interwoven loc method.
23. We are certified and trained by Naturally Beautiful Hair Care.
MICROLOCS OVER SISTERLOCS
24. Our Microlocs are NOT a cheaper version of Sisterlocs. They are an alternative to the branding and business of sisterlocks. This branding was created to refine and innovate on how interwoven locs are provided. The same, if not more, time and energy are put into providing this service, repairing, re-tightening, and establishing.
25. The interwoven method is similar, but you utilize the pattern deemed most effective for 99% of clients.
26. Additionally, the tools used are different and create a closed loop pattern to maintain locs, which has been proven to be more effective in strengthening locs and preventing problems such as spongy and bunchy locs.